The Trivia Party Software Suite and Buzzers from Digigames offer a great upsell package opportunity for Mobile DJs.
If you want to be a top Mobile DJ in your market, you’re going to have to set yourself apart from the competition. Every DJ has the basics: The DJ software, speakers and lighting. Your ability to work the MIC and keep the dance floor moving is still paramount, but offering unique up-sell packages can put you on the map for various events your competition isn’t prepared to handle.
We’ve wrote about upsell package opportunities before, such as Mobile Photo Booths, and the Trivia Party Software Suite and Buzzers is another unique package that fill’s a niche. Here’s just a few ways you can make the Trivia Party package work for you:
- Bar/Club/Restaurant Trivia – Like karaoke, people love to be in the limelight. Add something fresh and new to your events and bring something fresh and unique to the venue.
- Bridal Trivia – Bridesmaids and groomsmen answer questions about the bride and groom during dinner. Additional variations include in-laws against in-laws. Use during rehearsal dinner the night before in a Feud style format.
- Corporate Events – Contestants answer questions about the company, products of the company, company procedures, fellow employees, or general pop culture trivia. Employee training and seminar recaps are also popular uses.
- Anniversary, Birthday, Family Reunion Parties – Highlight important people by having audience members answer trivia questions about them.
- Retirement Homes – Bring something fresh and new to the seniors there. Perform ‘Remember When…..’ trivia and bring a nostalgic mood to the event.
- Schools/Academics – Use for classroom training, student participation and team building, post-prom parties, fundraisers, and other after-school activities. Trivia Cubes are perfect for increasing student’s test scores by using test questions as part of a trivia game prior to the test.
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah – Kids love trivia! Especially when answering questions about each other.
- Church/Religious Functions – Useful for fundraisers, youth group training and activities, team building and problem solving.
- Trade Shows – Draw attention to your exhibit booth by performing trivia. When your exhibit booth is surrounded by a crowd of people, your product or service will be highlighted, your time is maximized educating the public, and your company will stand out over the competition.
Our partners at Digigames have given us an exclusively priced package or our users. You get all the software games: Trivia Board Pro 4, Trivia Feud, Trivia Squares, Trivia Fortune, and 5 Buzzers — All for only $699. The “Lock-Out” Buzzers themselves sell for $110 a piece!