How To Get Started with TIDAL
- Open up DEX 3 (Don’t own a copy? CLICK HERE to Learn more and Download a Free Trial)
- On the left-hand side of the browser in the navigation pane, highlight and then right-click (CTRL + CLICK on MAC) the TIDAL Icon/Logo
- Select “Log in/Out”
- From the login screen click one of the login options – on the next screen you can choose to create an account if you do not already have one
- On the next screen you will be prompted for payment details (You will receive a 30-Day Fully-Functional Free Trial before being billed)
- Once the account is created you can Log in with your newly created credentials
DEX 3 x TIDAL FAQ
Q: Do you need internet to use the Go+ subscription with DEX 3?
A: Yes, at this time you will need an internet connection to use the TIDAL subscription with DEX 3.
Q: Can I try TIDAL free of charge?
A: Yes! You can try TIDAL Free, which gives you access to their deep music catalogue.
Q: What subscription options does TIDAL offer?
TIDAL offers a range of subscription options across our HiFi and HiFi Plus tiers. In addition to their Individual payment plan, they offer a low-cost Family plan (you plus 5 users), and discounted Student, Military, and First Responder plans.
Q: Can I import my playlists from other streaming services I use?
Yes, TIDAL wants your transition to be as smooth as possible. You can import playlists here.
Q: What Countries is TIDAL currently available in?
TIDAL is currently available in 60 countries with plans for further international expansion soon! As they continue to grow, they will be able to deliver more great content and TIDAL X events for our members, as well as continue to contribute to the health of the music industry by growing the number of royalties we pay to music creators. View Currently Unsupported Countries
Q: What genres are included on TIDAL?
A: TIDAL has an extensive catalog of mainstream and hard-to-find tracks and music videos covering all music genres. A TIDAL subscription enables you to access the full catalog with no previews.
Q: How current is the catalog of music?
A: The TIDAL Subscription is constantly updated with the latest and hottest tracks.
Q: What is the audio quality?
A: What sets TIDAL apart most from other similar services is their superior HiFi streaming quality.
Q: Can I cancel anytime, without penalty?
A: Yes, you’re not locked into a contract, nor are early termination fee’s applied.