The Pioneer DDJ-SX2 Map for DEX 3 is now available for download.
The original DDJ-SX controller from Pioneer DJ has long been one of the most popular DJ controllers among DEX 3 users. It’s 4-deck design lends itself beautifully to DEX 3’s feature-set, whether mixing audio tracks or video mixing. Pioneer DJ’s low-latency ASIO/Core Audio interface has been one of the best on the market and the large pads are perfect for setting and triggering hot cues or stored loops.
The Pioneer DDJ-SX2 improves on the original DDJ-SX design with RGB backlit pads, improved jog wheels, DVS (digital vinyl system) support and overall improvements to a bunch of other bits. It’s easily been the DJ controller DEX 3 DJ software users have been requesting support for the most. Now DEX 3 users have the same plug-and-play native support they had with the original DDJ-SX with the revamped DDJ-SX2.
The DDJ-SX2 is listed at $999 on most online DJ equipment retailers.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX2 Digital DJ Controller Features:
- 4-Deck DJ controller that supports all 4 DEX 3 decks.
- Aluminum Big Jog wheels with On Jog Displays and Hot Cue Count Down indicators make timing a breeze
- Playable, RGB multi-color performance pads make triggering cue points and samples fun
- Dedicated controls for automate cue points on the fly
- 4-channel mixer supports the optional DVS expansion so you can integrate your analog decks and turntables (DEX 3 supports Ms Pinky Control Vinyl)
PIONEER DJ DDJ-SX2 INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: Unzip the Map (js file) To: DOCUMENTS -> PCDJ-DEX3 -> CONTROLLERS.