DEX 3 DJ Software 4-Deck Video Mixing Tab Teaser (say that 5 times fast…)
PCDJ DEX 3’s release is almost upon us, and it will be PCDJ’s most robust and feature-forward DJ software and video mixing software ever. If you haven’t read up on what to expect when DEX 3 hit’s the street soon, you can review past posts regarding DEX 3 HERE
To sum it up, DEX 3 is a re-design from the floor up. The video mixing engine, graphics engine and media file (audio, video and karaoke) browser are all new – and have been designed so we can easily port DEX 3 to any operating system with relative ease. Yes, this means some significant upgrades are in store for our DJ DEX iOS app in the near future.
Below is the new video tab in the default 4-deck skin that will be included with the (free for DEX 2 users) upgrade. Some notable items are:
- 4 Full-Featured DJ Decks for Audio Mixing
- Top 2 decks are dedicated for video mixing/video effects
- Video mixing section can be swapped out for new “FX Grid” and/or a much improved Sampler
- Browser now has “side list/automix list” always present – album art and new list icons
- Larger search box area, and more (of course you can see the image below so I probably didn’t need to post any bullet points)
DEX 3 4-DECK SKIN (VIDEO TAB)
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter below so we can let you know when DEX 3 is available to download!