A new free update is available for our top DJ mixing software solution. Download below!
DEX 188.8.131.52 is ready for download. Largely a maintenance release, included in this free update for DEX 3 DJs is support for two new entry-level and easy-to-use Numark DJ Controllers, the PartyMix Live and PartyMix MKII, and a number of fixes and performance improvements to ensure stable, problem-free performance. Basically, development put on those size twelves and danced the griddy on a few pesky bug!
We suggest you install the new 184.108.40.206 release of DEX 3 immediately. Simply download and install with your existing DEX 3 version closed to update your copy.
What’s New, Changed, and Fixed in DEX 220.127.116.11
- New DJ controllers supported: Numark PartyMix Live, Numark PartyMix MKII
- Fixed crash when loading corrupted/unsupported ZIP files (eg. karaoke CDG+MP3/WAV zip files)
- Fixed loading certain TIDAL playlists with over 100 tracks
- “Remove Dead Files” option no longer removes the streaming tracks (thus preserving history and other playlist items that use streaming tracks)
- Disabled streaming services tracks no longer appear in the global search when disabled (eg. Party Tyme Karaoke, PartyTyme.net, Karaoke Cloud Pro (KCP))
- Other minor fixes and performance improvements
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you receive this warning “setup_dex3_18.104.22.168_mac.pkg can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. this software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information” when installing to macOS Catalina or above, please follow the steps on Apple’s website to install DEX 3.
Have questions about the latest 22.214.171.124 version of our Top DJ software? Please leave them in the comments section below!