Version 126.96.36.199 of LYRX karaoke software is available for download.
Last week, we introduced the new 1.6 version LYRX with official macOS Catalina support. 188.8.131.52 addresses a few graphical related issues for both MAC and Windows and fixes a few nagging bugs, including microphone support and a couple issues that could cause LYRX to crash.
We suggest updating to the 184.108.40.206 release now. Simply download from the link below and install with your existing version closed to update (all your settings/data will remain intact).
Again, we appreciate all the assistance and feedback we’ve received from LYRX customers — lots of new (and fun) stuff is on the way!
If you’re new to LYRX, you can also download from the link below and run as a fully-functional free trial.
New, Changed, and Fixed in LYRX v220.127.116.11
- Fixed full-screen issues on Windows (not opening to fit resolution)
- Fixed access to audio inputs in macOS Catalina (eg. for microphone/karaoke)
If you still can’t access any audio from the inputs follow these steps:
– close LYRX
– open Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal
– paste this command: “tccutil reset Microphone” (without the quotes) and hit Enter
– All microphone access/permissions should be reset now. Open LYRX and try again to access the audio inputs – you should see a prompt showing up asking you Accept or Deny access to the microphone.
- Improved automatic crash reporting
- Several bug fixes and performance improvements
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you receive this warning “lyrx-v18.104.22.168-installer_mac.pkg can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. this software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information” when installing to macOS Catalina please follow the steps on Apple’s website to install LYRX.
Have questions about the latest 22.214.171.124 version of our LYRX karaoke software? Please leave them in the comments section below!