Our newest karaoke player that’s disrupting the status-quo just receive a slew if improvements and new features karaoke hosts are really going to enjoy.
Version 1.5 of LYRX is ready for download (below) and comes equipped with new features like automatic musical key detection, LEARN for visually mapping keyboard shortcuts, independent tempo control, key-stepper buttons (vs slider), a simplified method for searching singer history, and more.
As always, version 1.5 is a free update for exiting LYRX customers. Simply download and install version 1.5 with your existing version closed to update now. For those new to LYRX, it can still be purchased at the introductory price of only $39.95, which provides free updates for life and activation for three computers (MAC and/or Windows). Act soon, as the price will soon go up.
LYRX is modern, snappy karaoke software for today’s karaoke host. Stay tuned, as there’s more on the way…
New, Fixed, and Updated in LYRX 1.5
- Added musical key detection (setting enabled by default for new users, existing users might need to enable it in options under the General Tab)
- Added LEARN feature (used to easily and visually map keyboard shortcuts)
- Added a little “S” toggle button next to the search box – when it’s toggled ON it only searches singer history (no matter the list you’re in)
- Added up/down key adjust buttons (key stepper button vs old ‘slider’ method)
- Added tempo control (and also a pitch/tempo range setting)
- Added position slider for the background music / filler player
- Added automix time setting for the background music / filler player
- Better consistency / precision for key changes
- Updated both skins and the splash screens/images
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Have questions about the latest 1.5 version of our LYRX karaoke player? Please leave them in the comments section below!