Introducing “Kill Vocal,” the latest groundbreaking feature in LYRX 1.10 that is set to revolutionize the karaoke experience for both hosts and singers alike.
Gone are the days of tirelessly searching for the perfect backing track. Using our AIUnmixEQ™ technology already found in DEX 3 Pro, with the push of a button, “Kill Vocal” isolates and eliminates the vocal channel on any audio or video track, creating an instant backing track for singers to showcase their talent.
This innovative addition to LYRX not only expands the song selection exponentially, but also allows singers to experiment with their favorite tracks, even if they are not traditional karaoke tunes. Karaoke nights just got a whole lot more exciting, with endless possibilities at your fingertips!
Also in version 1.10 is a change to rotation; LYRX now keeps focus at the top of the list when a singer drops to the bottom after 20 seconds of playback. Various under-the-hood improvements to address a few bugs and crashes (due to bad frames found in tracks) are included, too.
Be sure to download LYRX 1.10 today. Just install with your existing version closed to update now!
New, Changed, and Fixed in LYRX 1.10
- AIUnmixEQ™ with “Kill Vocal” for the LYRX and LYRX12 skins (Remove vocals on any audio/video track for instant backing tracks)
- Karaoke singer rotation: after the singer rotation is performed (the current singer is moved at the end of the list after 20 seconds of playback) we always move the cursor back on the first item in the list (next singer)
- Added DRM protected or Remote (cloud) song marking for iTunes/Music tracks
- Added explicit song marking [E] for iTunes/Music tracks
- After the first decoding error we only output silence thus preventing any possible crashes with further decoding errors
- Notify if a bad/corrupted file was loaded (UI message: “errors while decoding track”)
- Various bug fixes, crash fixes, and performance improvements
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you receive this warning “setup_LYRX_1.10_mac.pkg can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. this software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information” when installing to macOS Catalina or above, please follow the steps on Apple’s website to install LYRX.
Have questions about the latest 1.19 version of our best karaoke software? Please leave them in the comments section below!