Karaoke Software Update | Download New Karaoki Public Beta Version 0.8.6537
A new and improved public beta of our top karaoke software for pro KJs is available for download!
Just in time for the holidays so your karaoke events go off without a hitch, a brand-spanking-new public beta of Karaoki is now available that addresses a number of annoying bugs, particularly with the filler music player (BGM/Background Music Player).
Development took a new approach and popped Karaoki’s hood so they could completely rewrite the BGM fade (filler music) automation code. If you’re up to the task, please test the new BGM player thoroughly and post your results on the Karaoki Public Beta Testing Thread Here.
Our crack team of programmers have also fixed an issue where the case tree roots appear as sub cases in ‘My Library’, when you start Karaoki the roots will still show as cases in ‘My Library’ until they are manually deleted by you (right click on the name of the case you wish to remove and select “delete case”).
We suggest all Karaoki users update to the new public beta now to make sure your holiday hosting events are enjoyable and problem free!
New, Changed And Fixed In Karaoki Beta 0.8.6537
• Fixed various BGM automation issues.
• Moved ‘End Silence Detection Time’ and ‘End Silence Detection Level’ options to ‘Video Options’ menu as these are now only used on some video files.
• Fixed ‘Edit track -> Remove track(s) function
• Possibly fixed video issues on some machines.
• Fixed issues with cases, the case tree roots (My Library’, Search Results’, etc.) would save & show as sub cases in ‘My Library’. These sub cases will need manually deleting but then won’t show again.
• Fixed various other items likely to cause instability.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Install update with your existing version of Karaoki closed. The public beta will automatically overwrite and update your version and keep all data intact (you will not need to re-activate the software!). If you have any issues please share them with the Karaoki user community HERE ON THE USER FORUMS.
Have questions about the latest iteration of our top karaoke software solution? Please leave them in the comments section below!