Our DEX 3.1 DJ software update will be released in the next couple of days. Here’s an overview of what to expect with the first free update to our best mixing software for DJs that play all media types – Audio, music videos and karaoke.
Updates included in DEX 3.1:
- Extensive performance optimizations and stability improvements
- “List Mode” – The Library can once again resemble “Excel” instead of the “Word” default style in the current version 3.
- Daytime skins added (and also modified master VU-meter color for the original skins)
- Improved controller engine on MacOSX
- Tags support greatly improved for both reading and writing (you can now edit tags for: mp3, m4a, mp4, wav, aif, flac, ogg, wma)
- Added compatibility with iTunes 12
- Loaded tracks are “greyed out” (current session only)
- For skins designers: jog-wheel artwork now possible (spinning or not, you can also use a mask for it)
- Search improvements (includes fixing a search cache issue)
- On Macs DEX 3 is now 64-bit (MacOSX 10.7+)
Keep checking the PCDJ Blog for further updates. As usual, we’ll email all current PCDJ DEX 3 DJ software customers when the update is officially launched!