You’ve got holiday events lined up and you’ve polished your set — but are you totally prepared?
Here are a few tips to ensure your events go as care-free as possible:
- Make sure you’ve got the latest and greatest DEX 3 or DEX 3 RE update from their respected support pages: Latest Update For DEX 3 (Pro) | Latest Update For DEX 3 RE
- Need to acquire new floor-filling tunes to keep the dance floor packed and pulsing? Start a free trial of BPM Supreme today and fill up your hard drive with the hottest new music and music videos.
- Make sure your DJ computer is properly optimized for live performance.
- Hat yourself up on the latest features included in DEX 3 or DEX 3 Pro ala the PCDJ YouTube Channel.
- A few things that’s are not DJ gear related that you should never leave the house without!
- Bring backup! If you’ve got another laptop loaded up with DEX 3 or DEX 3 RE, fantastic. An iPad running DJ DEX ($4.99 in the app store) makes for an excellent alternative mixing solution in a pinch.
Above all, bring your A-Game. The parties and clubs are going to be packed and it’s your time to shine!
Have any other DJ tips to add? Please share them in the comments section below!