RED Mobile 3 is PCDJ’s user-friendly DJ mixing software for mixing music and playing karaoke files. It’s DEX 3’s little, yet feature-rich, brother.
Today RED Mobile 3 grows up. Introducing a release candidate of RED Mobile 3.5.
RED Mobile 3.5 includes all the precision mixing features found in previous versions, but comes equipped with an all-new modern GUI (including new ‘tablet mode’) and Pulselocker streaming support (online and offline in-app access to 44+ Million songs from major and independent labels). Numerous under-the-hood performance improvements are also included with this free update and MAC OSX El Capitan is now fully-supported, too.
We invite users to download and try the release candidate (The PCDJ team agrees that 3.5 is road-worthy and stable) of RED Mobile 3, and have a play with Pulselocker integration. To sign up for a 2-week free trial, simply right-click on the Pulselocker icon in the navigation pane in the RED Mobile 3.5 browser and choose to ‘Login’ – you will then be able to test the service for 2-weeks (no CC required).
Notable RED Mobile 3.5 Changes and Improvements:
- Pulselocker Streaming Service Support
- Brand new BPM detection engine
- Icecast support – broadcast your live mix
- All-New GUI and new ‘Tablet Mode’ (For 2in1 Windows machines)
- Loop points (saving and recalling loops)
- Auto-Cueing completely revamped: Automatically detected mix-in and mix-out cue points (IN/OUT)
- Setting to use either soft sounds or percussion for the in/out cue points detection
- Setting to use or not Auto-cueing when loading and for Auto-Mix
- Effect engine refactoring (internal)
- DJ Controllers can now be detected using USB VID:PID also on Mac
- New controllers supported: Denon MC4000, Pioneer DDJ-SX2, Pioneer DDJ-WeGo3
- When exiting search it restores the last viewed list/folder
- Graphics rendering improvements (eg. better looking text)
- Setting to change between then new and the old (compatibility mode) BPM detection
- Several small bug fixes (including 2 crash fixes) and optimizations
- Drag & drop files from Explorer / Finder to the current-list or the side-list
- Automatic detection of arrival/removal of MIDI controllers (you can now plug in or disconnect devices while RED Mobile 3.5 is running)
- Fixed rare crash when loading karaoke files
- Fixed graphical rendering problems with artwork over jog-wheels
- Fixed automatic rescanning when a new disk/usb drive is inserted or ejected
- Fixed automatic rotation on Windows tablet devices
- Many performance improvements