3.3.1 Updates for DEX 3 and RED Mobile 3 now available for download
Fresh out of the bat-cave, new DJ software maintenance updates (with a couple new changes) are now available! Since RED Mobile 3 and DEX 3 are essentially all-new, built from the ground up, you can expect updates often — once every 30-45 days, like clockwork. As has been the case since RED Mobile 2 and DEX 2, all updates are free of charge.
The most notable inclusion in 3.3.1 is support for three new Reloop DJ controllers: The Reloop Beatmix 2, the Reloop Beatmix 4 and the Reloop Terminal Mix 8. We’ve found these DJ controllers as excellent options for Red Mobile 3 and DEX 3 users.
Here’s what’s new, changed or fixed in our DJ software updates:
- Reloop Beatmix 2 Now Supported
- Reloop Beatmix 4 Now Supported
- Reloop Terminal Mix 8 Now Supported
- Waveforms amplitude normalized
- Allows using special characters in lists names (eg. &)
- Fixed several bugs
- Denon DN-MC6000 improvements
- Minor improvements