DEX 3 RE (red edition) version 3.17 is ready for download!
Version 3.17 of DEX 3 RE is available now and as always, it’s a free update for DEX 3 RE owners. The 3.17 update includes various performance improvements, a slew of bug fixes, and support for the new M1 Macs. Also included is native support for two Numark DJ controllers and a new audio limiter feature.
Within our DJ software lineup, DEX 3 RE (red edition) is the light version of DEX 3 Pro. Many of the updates found in DEX 3 RE 3.17 are already available in the professional version of DEX 3, which will see a release of 3.17 the first week of January (along with some new bells and whistles).
The new DEX 3 RE 3.17 release has been thoroughly tested and it’s ready for your events. If you have any questions or issues please post them to our Facebook User Group.
What’s New, Changed, and Fixed in DEX 3 RE Version 3.17
- M1 Macs native/full support
- New controller: Numark MixTrack Platinum FX
- New controller: Numark MixTrack Pro FX
- Added Audio Limiter (limits distorsions for higher audio levels)
- New setting in Audio Routing: Enable Limiter (disabled by default)
- Warn DJ when there is no current audio device set or is disconnected: “The audio device could not be found. Please re-connect it and restart the app or select a different audio device from Preferences/Options -> Audio Routing tab.”
- Fixed bend +/- buttons Learn mode (keyboard shortcuts) not working
- Fixed crash when updating singers list
- Fixed Windows audio device name with special characters
- Fixed activation/unlocking bug – would not activate in rare occasions
- Multiple crash fixes and performance improvements
IMPORTANT NOTES: With your existing version of DEX 3 RE closed, download and install version 3.17 to update now.
Have questions about DEX 3 RE DJ software version 3.17? Please leave them in the comments section below!