Announcing update 3.3.3 for both of our top DJ Software platforms, DEX 3 and RED Mobile 3.
This 3.3.3 DJ program maintenance release and free upgrade for DEX 3 and RED Mobile 3 users includes various performance improvements and some feature tweaks, as well as a number of fixes for corrupt file tags. 3.3.3 also includes initial support for the Denon MC6000 MKII DJ controller, but improved support for all 4 decks (DEX 3 only) will be available in the upcoming 3.4 release (Read more about what to expect in the upcoming 3.4 DJ software updates HERE)
Maintenance updates focus primarily on fine-tuning existing software features, and tweaking functionality based on user feedback. We pride ourselves on keeping our ear to the ground, and a few of the changes to karaoke functionality in both DJ application as listed below are a reflection of user requests.
Here’s a complete list of what’s new or changed in versions 3.3.3:
April 9th, 2015
- Play-Pause and CUE buttons blinking modes (works on controllers too)
- *Key stepper setting (full/half/quarter semitone) now also applied to the key slider (not only to the key up/down buttons) – *DEX 3 ONLY
- Initial Support for the Denon MC-6000 MK2 (more improvement coming in 3.4)
- Denon HC-4500 improvements to the jog-wheels
- Support for WAV+G files (wav+cdg and zipped wav+cdg)
- Black video background when the track is paused (so we can clearly see the karaoke “Next Singer” list)
- Karaoke “Next Singer” list now shows the first 3 singers available in the first 10 tracks (no matter if there are audio tracks in between them)
- Fixed bug: if you drag and re-order singers, the next singer display goes blank.
- Fixed bug: database lost when certain tracks (with over 4000 chars + non-latin chars in the comment tag) are added
Download The 3.3.3 Updates