Update 3.7.5 is available for DEX 3, DEX 3 RE and DEX 3 LE — all versions of our live performance mixing software.
3.7.5 includes a smattering of bug fixes and performance improvements, including even faster search. The primary purpose of the 3.7.5 release however is to upgrade Pulselocker support across all three DEX 3 DJ applications and to add zero-configure support for 7 new DJ Controllers.
Pulselocker‘s latest SDK is now included, which elevates search and overall platform performance. Searching Pulselocker‘s massive 44 million + catalog in DEX 3, DEX 3 RE and our free DJ software DEX 3 LE is better than ever. However, the biggest and surely the most welcomed addition is the ability to download songs from the Pulselocker library to your local hard drive for offline use from within the DEX 3 browser.
In previous DEX 3 iterations it was necessary to utilize the Pulselocker website to build and save playlists for offline use – that’s no longer the case, DJs can download and/or remove tracks from their local hard drive without every leaving the browser. New icons for ‘track state’ are displayed to the right of track titles for all Pulselocker tracks that indicate whether the track is stored in the cloud (cloud icon), being downloaded (downward arrow) or stored on your hard drive (check mark).
Pulselocker is truly becoming the industry standard online/offline streaming subscription service for professional DJ mixing software and we hope our users are excited about this update as we are. Pulselocker provides the library all types of DJs require to perform, whether your a mobile DJ that needs to fill every request, or a club jock looking for that perfect track to drop into the mix. Learn more about Pulselocker
Take your performance to new heights with version 3.7.5 and Pulselocker #MixEverything
What’s New, Changed And Updated In Version 3.7.5
- Contextual menu to add Pulselocker songs to the Locker (to “Offline tracks”); you can also remove them as well as download as many track selections at a time as you wish.
- Right-click on Pulselocker search results and use the “Download To Offline Tracks” option to retrieve songs to your hard drive. Use “Remove From Offline Tracks” to dump.
- Added icons to show the status of a Pulselocker track (downloading, downloaded, removing, cloud, etc)
- Updated Pulselocker SDK to latest version (1.2.2)
- Excluded Pulselocker cloud tracks from the regular search results (it will still show tracks from the Locker – tracks that you have on your computer)
- Turn off Pulselocker via checkbox in options
- 7 new DJ controllers supported (zero-configure / map files included with software installation):
– Behringer CMD Studio 2A
– Behringer CMD Studio 4A
– Hercules DJControl Instinct P8
– Reloop DJ Beatmix 4 MK2
– Pioneer DJ DDJ-RB
– Pioneer DJ DDJ-RR
– Pioneer DDJ WeGO2 (the original WeGO and the WeGO3 are also supported)
- Updated M-Audio Xponent script (auto detection should work OK in all instances)
- Other minor bug fixes and performance optimizations (eg. slightly faster searching/search results)
Existing Users Of DEX 3, DEX 3 RE and DEX 3 LE (free DJ software) Can Update Using The Following Buttons (Select your product and download from the subsequent page – install with your existing version closed and the update will overwrite your current version and update it it automatically. You will not need to re-activate):
New Pulselocker Features Included In Version 3.7.5
Have questions about the 3.7.5 update to our DJ mixing software applications? Please leave them in the comments section below!