DJ Controllers | Reloop TOUCH — Now DEX 3 DJ Software Supported (Download Map)
The 4-Deck Reloop TOUCH is now DEX 3 supported — Download the map file below for plug-and-play support!
The Reloop TOUCH DJ controller ($699.99 on most DJ equipment websites) is equipped with a four-channel mixer complete with EQ, trim and filters. Included are two conservatively-sized jog wheels, eight performance pads per-deck that are used for hot cues and loops, transport controls, effects, and a built-in high-quality USB audio interface. The effects section utilizes pads and sliders vs the typically seen knobs.
By downloading and installing the map below, DEX 3 DJ Software customers can use the Reloop TOUCH to control DEX 3. All buttons, sliders, and knobs are mapped. However, the displays on the unit are unsupported at this time. Documentation for the built-in displays is not available to third parties but we would like to add support the displays in the future. (Note: in versions of DEX 3 above v220.127.116.11 the Reloop TOUCH map will be automatically installed with DEX 3).
Our mapping team found the DJ controller to be of solid construction even though it’s largely plastic. This has an advantage, as the Reloop TOUCH is surprisingly light for it’s size, a potentially good thing for mobile DJs that lug a lot of gear around to events.
The Reloop TOUCH is a feature-rich solution for DEX 3 DJs whether Djing Weddings and Events or smaller clubs. Download the map below for plug-and-play support with DEX 3 (or DEX 3 RE). Check out all DEX 3 supported DJ Controllers.
Key Features of the Reloop Touch
- 4-channel club mixer layout with combined EQ/filter section
- 7″ color touchscreen allows you to manage your set without consulting your computer
- Great for audio or video mixing
- Fader-FX controls for manipulating audio and video on the fly
- 8 multicolor performance pads for creative control options
- 12 different performance modes to suit any style
- Built-in audio interface with high-retention USB port
- Dual headphone outs, 1 mic input, and 2 master outs (balanced and unbalanced)
Important Notes and Limitations When Using with DEX 3 or DEX 3 RE:
- The 7″ displays are unsupported by DEX 3 or DEX 3 RE at this time.
RELOOP TOUCH INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: Unzip the Map (js file only!) To: DOCUMENTS -> PCDJ-DEX3 (OR PCDJ-RED3) -> CONTROLLERS with DEX 3/DEX 3 RE closed. (YOU DO NOT NEED TO INSTALL THIS MAP IF YOU ARE RUNNING DEX v3.13 OR NEWER)
- Controller Style: DJ Controller with Master out
- Number of Decks: 4-deck
- Channels: 4-channel
- Jog Wheels: 2 x High-resolution Jog Wheels
- Screen: 7″ Color Touchscreen (not DEX 3 supported)
- Pads: 16 x Multi-color Performance Pads
- Faders: 4 x Volume, 2 x Pitch, 8 x FX
- Crossfader: Standard
- Mic Inputs: 1 x 1/4″
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (master 2), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (master 1)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8″, 1 x 1/4″
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.9 or later, Dual Core 2.5GHz or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 8 or later, Dual Core 2.5GHz or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply
- Height: 2.8″ (with display)
- Width: 23.4″
- Depth: 14.8″
- Weight: 8.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: AMS-TOUCH
Have questions about the Reloop TOUCH DJ Controller and how it works with DEX 3 or DEX 3 RE DJ Software? Please leave them in the comments section below!