The Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3 Map for DEX 3 is now available for download.
The DDJ-WeGO3 is one of the most highly touted entry-level DJ controllers for beginners available – and now DEX 3 and RED Mobile 3 DJ mixing software users have plug-and-play native support.
While the controllers layout is simplistic by design and subsequently intuitive while in the mix, the DDJ-WeGO3 DJ controller is loaded with advanced, pro-DJ features such as dedicated buttons for Beat-Sync, quantized automatic loops, effects and samples. It has everything a beginner or even mobile DJ using DEX 3 would require for the mixing basics. It’s also comparatively compact: only 1.8 kg so you could use the DDJ-WeGO3 in the smallest spaces – and it can easily fit in a backpack.
The PCDJ team feels the DDJ-WeGO3 is one of the better beginner DJ controllers they’ve mapped, and a great option for a DJs first foray into controllerism.
The WeGO3 sells for $269 on most online DJ equipment retailer websites.
Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3 Key Features
- Jog FX – Allows users to combine multiple effects and control them simultaneously using the JOG wheel.
- Pulse Control – Provides users with visual prompts with a red and blue LED illumination around the JOG platters.
- Launch Pulse – Triggers a red light on the Jog wheel to signify that music has been loaded successfully.
- FX Pulse – The effect being applied to the currently playing song will be heard and represented visually via the light movements on the Jog wheel.
- Beat Pulse – The LED lights on the JOG wheel illuminate in different sizes to match the beat and volume intensity.
- Multi-Purpose Slot – The controller features a convenient slot to accommodate an iPad or iPhone, making it easy to see and access displays for choosing songs.
- Built-in audio ports for high quality sound output.
- Built-in sound card (headphone pre-fade listening)
- Compact (14.96″ x 9.45″ x 2.32″) and weighs less than four pounds for easy transportation.
PIONEER DJ DDJ-WeGO3 INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: Unzip the Map (js file) To: DOCUMENTS -> PCDJ-DEX3 -> CONTROLLERS.
(mapping guide will be available shortly!)