The Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 controller is now DEX 3 and DEX 3 RE DJ software supported (Download the MAP below).
The DDJ-SB3 improves on the renowned, and last-years top seller among all DJ controllers, DDJ-SB2, which was embraced by a wide range of DJs – from beginners, to mobile DJs, to club jocks – thanks to its combination of professional features and easy portability. Now that our DJ controller mapping guru’s have created a MAP DEX 3 and DEX 3 RE DJs can enjoy 2-deck mixing with the DDJ-SB3.
Pioneer DJ has improved the interface of the DDJ-SB3, making the layout even more intuitive to use than its predecessors and by inheriting traits from the layouts of the top models in the DDJ-S series — including the introduction of the dedicated play and cue buttons, and an independent ‘Auto Loop’ button.
Here’s a Look at the Key Features of the Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 Digital DJ Controller
- A compact yet full-featured DJ controller that’s perfect for mobile DEX 3 DJ rigs
- Intuitive 2-deck layout
- Large jog wheels and intuitively laid out controls keep your workflow clean
- Rubber pads provide transport control, sampler access, cue triggers, and more
- Onboard filters and Filter Fade functions provide advanced mix options
- Pad Trans and FX functions provide additional smooth mixing effects
- Built-in Pro Audio class-compliant sound card includes all of the audio connections you need
PIONEER DJ DDJ-SB3 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Unzip the Map (js file ONLY in zip) To: DOCUMENTS -> PCDJ-DEX3 (OR PCDJ-RED3) -> CONTROLLERS
Have questions about the Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 DJ controller and how it works with DEX 3 or DEX 3 RE DJ software? Please leave them in the comments sections below!