Just like the Denon MC6000 MK2 predecessor the Denon MC7000 is one serious bit of kit. A professional grade DJ controller in every aspect, it’s an ideal fit for DEX 3 and DEX 3 RE users that need pro-ready features whether mixing music or music videos at the club or wedding reception.
Plug-and-play with DEX 3 and DEX 3 RE (using the downloadable map file below, which will already come pre-loaded with version DEX 3.8 and above), the 4-Channel MC7000 comes uniquely equipped with dual USB connections. With two USB audio interfaces the Denon MC7000 allows for two DJs to play together simultaneously or ‘hand off’ without missing a beat. Coupled with Denon DJ’s robust build quality and 24-bit audio output, it is a no-compromise controller perfectly suited to both mobile and club DJs looking for the next evolution tactile control over DJ software.
The Denon MC7000 also includes dual 6-inch touch-capacity platters, 16 performance pads for triggering hot cues and loops (finger drumming galore), 2 mic inputs (karaoke anyone?), XLR booth and master connections as well as a digital mixer so mixing is done ‘internally’, making it a choice option for video mixing with DEX 3. It’s a bit larger than the MC6000 MK2 but also less cramped. All this for only $999 with features on par with the Pioneer DDJ-SZ ($1,997) I’m sure the MC7000 will quickly become one of the most popular pro-grade DJ controllers for DEX 3 DJ software users.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: With DEX 3 closed – Unzip the Map (js file only) to: Documents -> PCDJ-DEX3 -> Controllers
Note: If you’re already running DEX 3 or DEX 3 RE version 3.8 or above you do not need to install the map below – it’s already included with installation.
DENON MC7000 FEATURES
- 4-channel DJ controller with digital mixer
- Dual USB audio interfaces—connect 2 computers at once
- 16 velocity-sensitive performance pads
- New dedicated key-matching and changing controls
- Solid 6-inch touch-capacitive platters
- 2 mic inputs with dedicated controls
- XLR booth and master connections
- Serato DJ DVS-compatible
- Solid compact design
- Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Software Download Card
- Safety and Warranty Manual
- MAC: Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- WINDOWS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- PROCESSOR: i3, i5 or i7 (32-/64-bit): 1.07GHz
- SCREEN RESOLUTION: 1280 x 720
- RAM: 4GB
Have questions about the Denon MC7000 and how it works with our DEX 3 and DEX 3 RE DJ software? Please leave them in the comments section below!