Last week we gave the green light to DEX 3, DEX 3 RE and LYRX users to upgrade to macOS High Sierra. Our DJ mixing software and karaoke platforms are thoroughly tested and performance-ready on Apples latest OS.
However, the green light came with a tinge of yellow and a note of caution — check with your DJ controller manufacturer to confirm whether or not your DEX 3 or DEX 3 RE supported hardware was also road-ready with High Sierra.
Thankfully, the leading DJ controller manufacturers have released statements regarding High Sierra support, with most providing lists for which DEX 3 DJ software supported DJ controllers are supported and which currently are not within their lineup.
Find links to the official DJ equipment manufacturer statements and view supported DJ controllers lists below from Numark, Pioneer DJ, Denon DJ, Novation, and Hercules.
DJ Controller Manufacturer MAC OS High Sierra Support
- Numark | Not Officially Supported — Check The List
- Pioneer DJ | Some DJ controllers Supported — Read Company Statement
- Denon DJ | Some DJ Controllers Supported — Check The List
- Novation | Some DJ Controllers Supported — Check The List
- Hercules DJ | Officially Supported — Check The List
Have questions regarding DJ controllers, support for High Sierra, and/or what hardware would be ideal for you and DEX 3 or DEX 3 RE? Please leave them in the comments section below!