One great subscriber benefit of the Party Tyme Karaoke Subscription service is the ability to export a PDF karaoke song book directly from the Party Tyme website. The songbook is updated in real-time so as soon as new songs are available in the subscription they are available in the downloadable (and printable) book.
All subscribers to the Party Tyme Karaoke subscription service need to do is log into the www.partytymeplayer.com website using the same user name and password credentials used to log into the service in DEX 3 or LYRX karaoke software, and the tools to create a (somewhat) customized karaoke songbook are readily available.
The Steps To Create And Export A Karaoke Songbook From Party Tyme Karaoke
1) After you have created an account in PCDJ DEX 3 or LYRX, visit www.partytymeplayer.com and click LOGIN, located on the far right on the websites navigation menu.
2) Login with the credentials created when you created the account in DEX 3 or LYRX. Your email address is used for the user name and punch in your custom password and click LOGIN.
3) Once you’re logged in, locate the ‘GEAR‘ looking icon in top right corner of the website and click on it. This will bring up initial settings for the PT karaoke songbook.
4) On the settings screen, under ‘Other Options‘, click the OPEN button. This will launch the ‘Export To PDF‘ settings and creation menu.
5) The ‘Export To PDF‘ menu allows you to select the ‘Song List Type‘ — Domestic, Foreign, or All — the ‘Domestic Language‘ — English or Spanish — and the ‘Order By‘ — Order by Artist or By Title. After dialing in your options, click the OK button. After clicking on OK the songbook creation process will begin.
6) Once your songbook is prepared and ready for download, you will see ‘Download Here‘ in green-colored text at the bottom of the menu box. Click the link/text to launch your customized PDF Party Tyme Karaoke songbook.
7) Your custom Party Tyme Karaoke songbook is ready for download and/or print (or upload to your own website for your singers to view there!).