PCDJ DEX 2 now supports 55 DJ controllers from various DJ hardware manufacturers.
We’ve just released our new PCDJ DEX 2.6.3 and have upped our supported DJ controllers count to 55 DJ controllers from the top manufacturers in the business. Numark, Denon DJ, Pioneer, American Audio, Hercules, Vestax, Stanton, Zomo, Reloop, Novation, Behringer and more.
New DJ Controllers are released almost weekly it seems lately, and one lucky PCDJ employee’s full time job here at PCDJ to midi map, and test each controller thoroughly before we include support in a public release of PCDJ DEX 2.
What’s unique and all-new in PCDJ DEX 2.6.3 is auto-detection of the DJ controller on startup. Just have your DJ controller plugged in and powered up when opening up PCDJ DEX 2 and the software will automatically find the controller, so you’re ready to mix. You only have to configure the multichannel sound card built into your controller, which is made easy by DEX 2’s intuitive audio setup panel in options.
Here is our full list of currently support DJ controllersfor PCDJ DEX 2 (and shortly RED mobile 2 will be updated to support all the new DJ controllers recently implemented)
- American Audio 10MXR, 14MXR, 19MXR, DP-2, Versadeck, VMS2, VMS 4.1
- DENON MC6000, MC3000, DN-HC4500
- PCDJ DAC-3
- Numark MixTrack, Mixtrack Pro, Mixtrack Pro 2, N4, DJ2Go, Total Control, NS6, Mixdeck Express, Mixdeck Quad
- Pioneer DDJ_Ergo, DDJ WeGO, XDJ Aero
- Reloop Contour_CE, Contour IE, Mixage CE, Digital Jockey 2, Digital Jockey 2 CE
- Zomo MC1000
- Stanton SCS.4DJ
- Beamz DJ
- Behringer BCD-2000/3000
- Hercules DJ Console MK2, MK4, RMX, RMX2
- Hercules DJ Control MP3, MP3e2, Steel, Instinct, Air
- Vestax VCI-100 / VCM-100, VCI-100mk2, VCI-400, Typhoon
- Novation Twitch
- Akai LPD8
- Faderfox DJ3
- Beyond Music Abma 1, 3, 4, MIDI 8
- Additional MIDI-IN with easy to use MIDI-LEARN (map your own MIDI controller)